Monday, November 4, 2019

Progress on the Granite Rock

        



     This week I found the answers as to why there were some rather odd formatting difficulties with the book, that had never been an issue in prior books.  About a year ago, I began writing on some software that should have been compatible with the publishing software used by my publisher. Then I promptly forgot that I had done so.  Because the programs are very slightly different, there were some odd errors. Some paragraphs began with periods or full stops. Unusual spacing occurred at intervals.  Finally, I realized this, and the book was run through the correct software, corrected and then waits for printing.

             This is the very first book I have done which waits for its cover rather than has the cover waiting for the formatting and perhaps final corrections to be completed.  Like children, each project is slightly different.

             For me, the cover process usually goes fairly quickly, and then this project should be found in book, Kindle, Kobo or other electronic forms for you to read soon. I know that I can't wait !

              I noticed this week that Wal-Mart has all of my books electronically via Kobo.

I'll keep you posted.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and questions concerning the book "The Granite Rock" are welcome. Advertising and other agendas are deleted.

Granite Rock Now Available from E-book Sources

           I am pleased to announce that "The Granite Rock" is available as an e-book at the following links: h...